Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Beginning...

Dear HP die-hards,
It is with great pleasure that I announce the opening of this blog. Both me, Nymphadora, as well as Narcissa believe that there could be more to this wonderfully enchanting world of HP... and thus, with a little stroke of genius, this blog came into being...This blog not only entails more charms, jinxes and hexes than you c
an ever imagine... it also encompasses the lives of the HP characters and how they could have turned out...If like us, your heart has been ripped apart and trampled upon time and time again by the HP artiste herself, J.K.Rowling... then you are most welcome to join us in the quest to re-discover the Magical Realm of HP... but be warned...for you have chosen to read on at your own risk...any attempts to plagiarise our enchanted works will be severely dealt with (lets just say that the hex that will befall you, will make Marietta's pimples seem like small specks of freckles...*evil grinz*) so with that I hand over the reigns to Cissy, my dear partner in crime... ;)

[Tonks was grooving to Alicia Keys' Karma | ~ euphoric]

~Nymphadora~



A warm welcome from the mistress of the Malfoy Mansion, Narcissa.
As my brighter half, Nymphadora, has already made the introductions, I hardly need to say more. Our blog came into existence at the magical moment when we both came online to express our anger at rowling & remorse at losing Dumbledore (though Lucius will consider me a blood traitor for saying that, there is no denying the fact)... & Tonks said "I feel like writing the 7th book myself"... & lo! like the wand had chosen us to create this blog... & thus, we are here.

I, Narcissa, carry with myself a bit of the darkness that haunts the HP world.. just like Nymphadora is set the task of spreading light & hope... we r the two forces that sustain this magical world... but more often that not, we will merge into each other's characters & borrow the other's force while blogging...

You will see me soon.. but not too soon... I am going on a dark mission on Lucius's orders for a few days & when I come back, u shall see more of me & the dark mark that lingers on my arm... wilingly or not, u will have to guess...

~Narcissa~


7:37 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com